Thursday, May 05, 2005

Off the Shelf

Well, we've almost all moved on. Signed into that typepad thing, and it just wouldn't let me in--and that was after I registered! Plus it asks too, too many questions. (That sounded so--blog. Didn't it?) So I return to our old Hereunder haunts to see if anyone remembers me. After all, it's been a cybereternity since I last posted. What loyalties can one expect to truly build in the denatured world of cyberspace? (I'll patch into the new blog once I catch up with the technology.)

Anyway, as I was trying to tell the world earlier before . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Go and find my hi hawaii house cleaning blog.

2/06/2006 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home