Friday, December 10, 2004

Blue Clinkers, You Ask?

What on earth? Indeed, earth. Twice-fired--at least in Holland. I hope to take advantage of their versatility. To lay a foundation, to build an edifice, to pave a road, and occasionally, to loft one in the general direction of a deserving target. But like many a novice, I'll be learning on the job. So if you can't quite figure out what's being built, or if my shakey limb tosses wide of the mark, or even if the pavement seems to lead nowhere--or everywhere--I ask you, Patient Reader, to bear with me.

Stay tuned. I'm feeling a churlish moment coming on . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Remainderman said...

I've been twice-fired -- but not in Holland.

12/10/2004 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twice-fired in Holland is better than twice-fired in the Netherlands. That sounds painful.

12/10/2004 08:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home